$10,000.00 plus G.S.T. for 121.5 hours of training
- 40.5 hours in classroom
- 15.5 hours in yard training(truck not moving)
- 39 hours actual driving(city/highway, turns, lane changes)
- 18 hours off road proceedures(backing up, coupling/uncoupling)
- TRUCK/TRAILER USE FOR FIRST ROAD TEST
- “Q” ENDORSEMENT/ AIRBRAKE COURSE
- 15 hours in truck training 1-on-1 with certified instructor
- Pre-trip (circle check)
- Right & Left Turns
- Lane Changes
- Shifting Up/Down
- 90 Degree Backup
Refresher course for Class 1 drivers who have their Class 1 driver’s license.
- 15 hours in truck 1-on-1 with certified instructor
- 1 full day Air brake course
- Truck use for first road test
- Right and left turns
- Lane changing
- Shifting up/down
- Backing up
- Extra hours rate: $150.00 per hour, minimum of 2 hours per day.
Suggested starting point regardless of experience.